Sunday, January 26, 2020

Fresh paper and Length Doesn’t Matter

I just got started a new journal for writing new poems.  It’s like a fresh start of words.  My biggest dilemma was in choosing which journal I wanted to use next.  Of course, I have a lot of them!

What to put inside is next.  What type of poems do I want to write this time?

Sometimes people comment on the length of my poems.  I write short, long and medium poems.  I think it depends on the poem itself as to the length.

Same with the journal.  I think it depends on the journal itself how you write in it.

This particular one is being filled with more feelings and retrospective type poems.  And I’m using my favorite color ink, too!

That’s the way to do it - get your journal (or your notebook) and your favorite color and write (or type away)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artemis at Sunset

As this year begins to come to a close, I thought about one of my favorite things to do: watching sunsets.  While I am often up early enough...