Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Things to Do Every Day

Do you have a list?  You know one of those with things you do every day?  How about a routine?

Mine is kinda simple, get up, meditate, have a light breakfast, fix a cup of tea to go.  I find, though, I never do any of this in the same order on the same day.  Similar, but not exact.

It’s moments that come up and change the routine that make things interesting or not.  I decided I would try to find certain things to do every day to keep my focus.

Here’s my list:

1) Read
2) Yoga
3) Mediate
4) Drink hot tea
5) Write
6) Eat dinner with my family
7) Call my Mom
8) Clean or Tidy Up something
9) Exercise
10) Study

As you can see, it’s not an overly ambitious list and it is easy to modify it or adjust it as needed.  What do you try to get out of your day everyday?

Routines can be necessary and don’t have to be boring.  Routines can be rewritten at any time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Artemis at Sunset

As this year begins to come to a close, I thought about one of my favorite things to do: watching sunsets.  While I am often up early enough...