Friday, July 12, 2019

Creating your own Writer's Retreat

Do you work when you are traveling?  I always do, it seems.  I find I get some of my best work done while traveling.  It's probably really due to the focus - limited space to write, limited time to work on certain projects, limited wifi.  It's easy to get  a lot done in a short amount of time. 

For me, taking those blocks of free time during a road trip are my own writer's retreat.  I can simply work on projects I want to work on at the time.  I don't have to worry about any other distractions (usually) from home.  It's a great way to help your creative juices reach their flow.

Next time you are traveling, take a few breaks along the way to create or work on your projects.  Not only will you have uninterrupted time (hopefully) to do so you might reach a new perspective or two.

Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artemis at Sunset

As this year begins to come to a close, I thought about one of my favorite things to do: watching sunsets.  While I am often up early enough...