Sunday, April 26, 2015

Words - I paint with words

I love words.  Love to read.  I love to see words on anything.  I'll read anything.  That doesn't mean I'll read any kind of book, article, etc.  It just means I read postage stamps, menus, billboards, the fine print, whatever it may be.  I just like words.  I paint with words.  I usually write poetry, but I've written short fiction, novellas, plays, business proposals, business letters, grants and articles.

Writing is cathartic to me.  It is also something I don't find difficult.

Some people struggle with writing notes, thank you's, any kind of card or summaries.  I find that easier than talking.

There's just something about words.  Words are grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Artemis at Sunset

As this year begins to come to a close, I thought about one of my favorite things to do: watching sunsets.  While I am often up early enough...