Monday, March 21, 2022

My Life in Bookstores

Granted most writers and poets enjoy reading.  At least, I do!  In fact, I like to plan trips around bookstores (and pools)!  I feel at home if I’m out of town and find a new book to read (and sometimes a comic or a magazine, too!)

This led me to thinking about my favorite bookstores:

1) Tybrisa Books, Lenoir NC

2) Mr. K’s, Asheville NC

3) Mr. K’s, Charleston SC

4) Buxton Books, Buxton, NC

5) Afterwords, Dupont Circle Washington DC

6) East City Books, Capitol Hill Washington DC

7) Foggy Pine Books, Boone NC

8) Newsland Bookstore, Albuquerque NM

9) The Book Loft, Fernandina Beach FL

Where is your favorite bookstore?

Picture of Mr. K’s - Charleston SC:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Artemis at Sunset

As this year begins to come to a close, I thought about one of my favorite things to do: watching sunsets.  While I am often up early enough...