Saturday, December 17, 2022

Artemis at Sunset

As this year begins to come to a close, I thought about one of my favorite things to do: watching sunsets.  While I am often up early enough to watch a sunrise, I’m usually too busy to take the time to do so.  There is something, though, magical to me about about watching the setting sun.  I watched it last night.  The sky turned orange, red and blue and white all at once.  I didn’t feel the need to take a picture.  

The best places to take sunset pictures, in my opinion, are up in the mountains and/or at the beach.  Occasionally, though, there are other places where the sunset sneaks in and shines in all its glory such as over a lake or a forest.

I hope your holidays will be as magical as a sunset can be and that you get to spend time with your loved ones, too.  And I hope you get to take some time to consider what your writing life will bring to your future!  

I look forward to a night out with friends, a cup of hot tea, popcorn and a movie, spending time with my family, and writing and reading many many books!  Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Artemis at Sunset

As this year begins to come to a close, I thought about one of my favorite things to do: watching sunsets.  While I am often up early enough...